Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Last Day!

Today was a wonderfully boring day.... :) Packing! I keep secretly hoping that everything will shrink and magically fit into my one suitcase. Thank goodness for packing movies Ice Age 3 and The Princess and the Frog. I think it will all work out but I just can't buy any souvenirs in Sydney :). After packing we walked over to Pack and Save for the last time and picked up a bunch of wonderful Kiwi only food to enjoy for my last night. It's wonderful! A giant bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough (I've missed it!), Kiwi dip and chips, and ginger beer. Of course it wouldn't be complete without a few episodes of Gilmore Girls. :) I can't believe this is it! A week of Sydney and I'll be home. I can't wait! I've been missing my family more than I thought. I'll write my final New Zealand post tomorrow. Now it's time to enjoy the final night!

The goods :)

No comments:

Post a Comment