Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Conference and Pancakes (again!)

Today was much needed! Seriously I am exhausted. The only reason I get out of bed is because I'm in Sydney Australia and I don't want to miss a second. Funny we had a two hour time change and I didn't think it would effect me that much but it really has! Plus going home is going to be a crazy adjustment because now home is 15 hours behind which will be awesome when it comes to readjusting to 'normal' American life.

So because of the time differences conference Sunday here is a week layer. We decided to make breakfast with pancakes and eggs. They were so yum!! I missed some of the first session just because I was skyping the family. I stayed in my pjs all day long and it felt awesome!!


After both sessions of conference I thought it might be nice to shower :). Plus we had promised Julie that we would meet her daughter. We ended up working something out and Julie's daughter came to the temple with her husband and 18 month old baby girl. It was so much fun to meet them. She made us biscuits (cookies) and we just enjoyed the view of the temple while we chatted. They dropped us back off at our place and we got ready for bed. It was so nice to be asleep by 10 :).














No comments:

Post a Comment