Yes we are WILD KIWI!
Last stop of the trip. Ice cream!!
Sea Kayaking in Abel Tasman! (I'm in the front).
Riding in Erika's car and being completely surrounded by stuff :)
Just leaving shore.
More kayaking!
And even more! (isn't the water beautiful?!)
Our fearless group! Our motto: We are brave and full of adventure! :)
Museum of New Zealand roof in Wellington (the city is behind us).
The picture you've been waiting for! Me licking a glacier :) Don't worry we washed it off first.
Brooke, Elise, and I. Don't worry we were with a guide so the danger signs didn't really matter :).
Lunch break at Abel Tasman. (I'm third from the right)
Seal Colony
Abel Tasman
Backpacking Abel Tasman. This suspension bridge only allowed 5 people max to cross at a time.
We made it back from our backpacking adventure... exhausted but awesome! (note the cool backpacker sign)
Random rock near pancake rocks.
Abel Tasman... and our backpacks.
Another random rock at the pancake rocks.
More pictures and posts to come :)
No comments:
Post a Comment